About Me

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Paithan

Paithan la dileli bhet farach avismaraneey tharaliye....

The bazaar was full of people....I could see so many stories moving around me...and I felt my little camera and understanding were so miniscule to capture those moments...
So many people with different backgrounds were moving around...
It was altogether  different world in itself.
There were no stresses like what we gave on our day to day life....
I could sense there was immense trust in almighty....which I had never seen before..

I met these bunch of kids moving around on the banks of godavari offering Tika to devotees and expecting some money in return.... after putting Tika to Amod and getting money as expected the kid saw camera in my hand and immediately ordered me..." avo amacha photo kadha ki..."   and he was so thrilled that he called his friends as well to pose for the camera....
Their faces were so lively, so glowing & were so fresh in that all chaos....
I really felt who is living real life....is it me or they?

No comments:

Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.