About Me

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Crochet.....My Passion.

As a kid I loved crochet. My mom used to crochet when I was small. I learned the basics of crochet from her. And now, I just love crocheting...... Now I teach my mom ow to crochet different patterns.
As a college gal, I crocheted one jacket for myself.....all design and developed by myself......Now I don't have its picture to post it here....
After my marriage I crocheted one small Jacket for Tanya my niece as her Birthday Gift. Crochet pattern used for this jacket was really diffcult one...... but sad ...I don't have photograph of this jacket also.
Then I started with a pair of handgloves for my hubbby, but the project still in WIP for last one year, hope to complete before this winter.
Last year, after detecting my preganancy I started with a bubbles baby blanket for my baby and I could complete it on time.
Mean time I crocheted one small beanie cap for my friend's duaghter. She loves that. There are lot many projects on my mind but not yet reallised. I want to crochet a small sweater for my son Viraj.
I actually love to crochet small things, which can complete within a day or two.
During this period I crocheted a lot many mobile covers with different self made designs and distributed them all....
Crocheting is fun for me and now turning into my passion. I'm not so creatinve with my own patterns but like to copy the patterns....from others.....
Here are photos of some of my crochet work

Bubbles Baby Blanket made by me.......

No comments:

Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.