About Me

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bored of internet

I'm literally so bored of internet, email, orkut, messenger chats and all that stuff which enables you keep in contact with your old buddies and geographically away friends.........
I am in the office and the website through which I am supposed to complete my work is down. It is showing error. I am not able to complete my work and I dont have any work left which I can do offline. Most of my colleagues in the office are busy doing their stuff.....
SO.......
Since mornig I checked Email, chatted on google talk, surfed through Orkut friends, scrapped a bit..joined some communities....... found some old friends.....but got bored easily. I dont know why..... but I am getting bored sometimes with this internet stuff..... I feel like I'm missing contact with real people. I dont meet friends personally, we chat, we scrap, we dont attend friends' marriage ceremonies but wish them through chatting or scrapping, we dont call or visit friends on their B'days also, just a sms / scrap that's it......... Hey stop...... where are we heading to?
This internet, email, chatting, orkut, are taking us away from real people.......
I know this is the way to keep in contact with people who are far away from us but what about those who are in the same / nearby town/city as we are...... do we meet them / call them once a while just to say Hi?
Just now I'm missing my School & college days, my school & college buddies ....Rahee, Saee, Gauri, Gayatri, Punnu, Shweta ....
Yeah, internet, email was a part of my life that time also but it didnot have eaten whole of my life. I used to write letters to my friends gone on vacations to their hometown, we used to call on Diwali days, New year days, we used to party on our B'days.....

Now sitting in my office I can talk to Gayatri & Rahee on Google talk, can have a look at the photos they send...... But I miss having them here on my side at BC / meta dept parking area / Canehouse / school classroom...... We had a great time gals.....Thanks for making my school & college life so beautiful and meaningful too.....

I know, internet has brought a revolution in world. 'Coz of internet only I earn my bread butter. Its the internet that will bring my these thoughts to you. SO I know it is Great.

BUT......... JUST THINK A DAY WITHOUT EMAIL, INTERNET, CHATTING, ORKUTING.........WHAT THINGS CAN YOU ACCOMPLISH.........?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Bittu,
tula lihayachi aawad asalyamule, sadhya, sopya shabdat chan lihites. he article suddha chanach ahe. bahutekanchya manat asalelya bhavana tu shabdat chan mandates. ashich lihit raha. wish you all the best.
aai, baba, sayali

Anonymous said...

Well written article.

yogi said...

agdi majya manatale bolalis ....well said ...

Anonymous said...

Good Afternoon

Looking forward to your next post

Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.