About Me

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Sandip & Salil's Kavita

On orkut you will find fan club community of Sandip Khare and Salil Kulkarni. I was just surfing throught this community, where in disccssion topics, I could find a link. Where I found Sandip's & Salil's all songs from all albums in MP3 format. Anyone can download these songs for free. Although I have all his Album's CDs, I wanted all those songs on my laptop and I was not able to take out some time to load these songs on laptop. But from this website I could download all the songs easily and within no time. Now I can listen to all these songs anytime.


I am a great fan of both these guys. They have done so well, Poetry as well as Composing. In such a easy & simple languagae what Sandip has expressed is just amazing. Both of them rock. I like all the songs, but few of them touched my soul, one is "Gadi Sutali, Rumal Halale..... from Ayushyawar Bolu Kahi Album", "Tutale Re....., Sang Sakhya Re....... & Tuze ni maze nate kay.... from Sang Sakhya Re album". In all his poems Sandip has put the words with such a care, that its ought to touch your heart, your soul. Salil has backed up Sandip's words with intense compositions. Combination of which makes these poems, songs all time great.

Here is the link to all the songs. Enjoy & have fun.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/3220942/9f4e5dd2/MARATHI_SONGS.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandip Khare's Poetry is the best thing that has happened to Marathi literature recently especially where pride in Marathi literature is seen dwindling.It has reinenforced my love for Marathi Poetry especially for a person who has been educated in English medium.Sandip is highly gifted poet which is obvious from his spread of poetry on a vast canvas.His poetry/songs have gripped from kids to the aged in every Marathi home.
What to say of Salil Kulkarni!.He dresses Sandip's poetry in such a fashion that they become the best feast served to every music lover.These 2 guys compliment in such a way as if 2 sides of a coin.
I wish both of them the BEST OF ALL!!. WE R GRATEFUL TO HAVE U IN OUR AGE.
PLEASE KEEP US ENTARTAINED !!!

Anonymous said...

It is very helpful!

Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.