About Me

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Monday, February 18, 2008

7 weeks pregnant........

I am expecting a BABY. This is going to be a totally different phase of my life.... Its just 7 weeks today.... but I'm so excited about this whole episode of my life...... at the same time worried a bit about how this will proceed...what will happen to my body shape (even though it is not in shape right now also).... how will I look with my tummy bulging out....... how will I feel with ....



Last week on 11th Feb 2008 I got sonograpohy done of my uterous, which confirmed that I was 6 weeks 3 days pregnant. It was coincidence that we got the news confimred on an auspisious day of "Vasant Panchmi" as per Indian Solar calender. The day which is marked as start of Spring and considered very auspisious amongst Indians. One more coincidence is like History repeats. When I told this good news to my parents, they remembered that they had got the good news of me in my mom's tummy on the same day of "Vasant Panchami" 28 years back. Its amazing!



Once its out that I carrying, everyone at home started helping me with a spoonful of dose of advise everyday. My mom, my mom-in-law, my closeset friend geeta, my aunty, my sis-in-law....all ladies near and dear to me started sharing their experience and advice. All started with dos & don'ts while you are pregnant. At the same time me & my husband are clueless whats happening around, how to cope up with this new phase of life.... As we're excited about having a baby and all..... at same time feeling pressure of a responsibility of raising, growing and developing a new human being.....to young energetic & charismatic personality....... this is such a big responsibility...... just like our parents did..... how r we going to shoulder this responsibility.....



Its not going to be same good old life hence forth....when u are pregnant....u r pregnant that's why u cant move and do whatever u want......once u have baby then baby is so small that u have to be with your baby and support him / her.... After kids grow and start running here n there and u have to keep running behind them to make them do things u want them to do......then kids start going to school and then gets out of the school and u find that he/she is totally different individual now and u no more play any role in their lives.... and u suddenly reallise that u r in ur forties and u have lost all ur young age just running behind your kids and now ur kids dont bother about u much........

Whatever it will be....I don't care....right now I'm enjoying this beautiful phase of my life....

No comments:

Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.