About Me

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Lakshya

Attended this program sometime back...

Got to know a lot abt our armymen...

Actually My intent to attend this program was to introduce Viraj to Indian arm forces, to let him understand what it is meant to be an army man! But........ it turned out to be an eye opener for me.

This lady, Mrs. Anuradha Prabhudesai, has founded a NGO named Lakshya Foundation...

Stories she narrated during this program were heart wrenching. .... sitting in our warm houses alongside with our loved ones around and in pampering environment . ...we can't imagine thru which kind of ordeal our soldiers go thru....just for us...for our future. ...for our freedom. ..

Our soldiers is living (or should I dare say dead) example of Courage & selflessness. They sacrifice their youth, family & life just for us.

Do we use this freedom wisely?

Here'slink to there fb page - https://m.facebook.com/lakshyaf


Here are some pamphlets of this NGO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Alexa Waldman I ponder why the other experts of this sector do not notice this. You should continue your writing. I'm confident, you have a huge readers' base already! Whats Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & assist other customers like its helped me. Good job. Thank you, I have recently been looking for information approximately this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I've found out so far. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the supply? What i do not understood is actually how you are no longer really a lot more neatly-liked than you may be right now. You are very intelligent. You realize therefore considerably when it comes to this subject, made me for my part imagine it from numerous numerous angles. Its like men and women aren't interested unless itŠˇ¦s something to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs outstanding. If any ones needs some miami expert web designers or seo search engine optimization help check out my miami web design seo company website [url=http://www.gotwebsiteandflyers.com/index-3.html]Miami Top Web Designers[/url] I can move your website reign on the internet. We absolutely enjoy your blog and find many of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for. I would like to give thanks for the efforts you've put in writing this blog. I am hoping the same high-grade web site post from you in the upcoming also. In fact your up front writing skills has encouraged me to get my own blog now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your article is excellent example of it. When I am not searching the internet for this I am usually checking out [url=http://www.elitesportsadvisor.com/about-us/]online gambling[/url]

Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.