About Me

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Rise n Shine

My friend posted a video named "Rise & Shine" on FB is really very inspiring. ....here is link. http://youtu.be/Tzm6TEManmQ
I saw this video on the very first day of my swimming exercise, just after coming back from the pool....and I could easily relate to it....
I'm not an expert swimmer but I could understand what it takes to get up from comforts of ur bed n house and enter the swimming pool early in the morning.
But once you start it....there is no stopping. ... today I could breathe underwater by keeping my eyes open (thanks to swim goggles)and it was a beautiful site.... just to be able to see underwater. .. and it just mesmerised me.... and its addictive. ...
That addiction is motivating me to breathe underwater while I swim.... Great experience.

No comments:

Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.