About Me

My photo
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Be more concerned with your character than with your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Photography my recent passion

Photography has become my recent passion... wherever I go, I think, how this will look through lense....
I have a passion to shoot nature.... its beautiful...it has vibrant colours.... it has variety.... its natural after all... I'm loving it these days!! (though Amod says I'm crazy abt photography)

I try to make full use of all camera functions....I do not own a hi-fi SLR digi cam.. mine one is with 12X zoom & 10 Mega Pixel cannon basic automated digi cam.... but it's good....
I have not learned photography in any where.. but I wish I could someday...

Here is some of my work

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting

Also visit my web-site; you can try this out

Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.